van Noort, Pieter
A collection of biographical material related to Pieter van Noort.
Pieter van Noort arrived in Wellington, from the Netherlands, upon the ship Sibajak in 1952, along with his partner, Maria Catharina Buikstra. They settled in Inglewood and married in the church of the Sacred Heart in 1953. Pieter began work as a panel beater with a local engineering company, Slater’s Engineering. He later worked as a postman in New Plymouth. After the couple completed a renovation of their home in New Plymouth in 1970 they moved to Auckland.
See full details
1. Birth certificate. Pieter van Noort, 15 June 1945. [Dutch].
2. Extract from the register of births for Pieter van Noort.
3. Marriage certificate. Pieter van Noort and Maria Catharina Buikstra, 12 September 1953.
4. Certificate of naturalisation. Pieter van Noort, 18 November 1963.
5. Death certificate. Pieter van Noort, 17 July 1988.
6. Photocopy. 'Restaurant Bezuidenhout', Theo van Noort. November 1983. 44pp. ISBN 0-908633-30-0.
Be the first to comment on this object record.