Farmers Co-operative [plans]
1. Building plan report for alterations to Farmers’ Co-operative, Gill Street New Plymouth. 25 February 1960. 1pp.
2. Building application form, alterations to Farmers' Co-operative. 23 February 1960. 1pp.
3. Letter from Farmers' Co-operative regarding building permit. 25 January 1960. 1pp.
4. Plan. Proposed Alterations at Gill Street for the Farmer’s Co-op Society. Scale 8 feet to 1 inch. Approved 26 February 1960.
5. Building plan check list. 30 November 1964. 1pp.
6. Building application form for alterations to the Cargill Hotel for Farmers Co-operative. 30 November 1964. 1pp.
7. Plan. Alterations to Cargill Hotel - Gill Street for the Farmers Co-op Org. Soc. Ltd. Graeme Laurenson and Associates, registered architects, Hawera. Shows existing and proposed floor plan and detail. November 1964.
8. Plan. Proposed Pedestrian Interconnection between 1st floor “Hotel Cargill” & 1st floor Taranaki Farmers’ (W/S) Ltd 58 Gill Street New Plymouth. 1968.
Be the first to comment.