Burch & Co. Ltd [plans]
Plans, specifications and documentation for property at 58 Gill Street New Plymouth, owned and operated by Messrs Burch & Co. (New Plymouth) Ltd.
1. Plan. Proposed Warehouse on Gill Street New Plymouth for Messers Burch & Co. (NP) Ltd. Showing ground and first floor plans, front and side elevations and section AA. Griffith and Syme Architects. 8 August 1938.
2. Plan. Reinforced Concrete Details for Warehouse in Gill St NP for Messers Burch & Co. (NP) Ltd. Griffith and Syme Architects. Undated.
3. Building plan report. 31 May 1949. 1pp.
4. Letter from Roebuck Construction regarding alterations. 30 May 1949. 1pp.
5. Typescript. Specifications for alterations. Roebuck Construction. Undated.
6. Plan. Alterations to Interior of food Packing Factory for Burch & Co. – Gill St NP. Approved 31 June 1949.
7. Plan. S./S. Additions for Burch & Co. (N.P.) Ltd. Showing plan of drain sewer. Undated.
8. Plan. Altered Ground Floor Plan, Messers. Burch & Co. (N.P.) Ltd. Griffith and Syme Architect. Undated.
9. Typescript. Specifications for Warehouse in Gill Street for Messrs Burch & Co (NP) Ltd. August 1938. 25pp.
10. Typescript. Specifications for erection of new laundry and lavatory at the back of 'Grand View House in Gill Street, for Messrs Burch & Co Ltd’. 5 July 1939. 2pp.
11. Plan of Proposed Temporary Conveniences for Burch & Co, 58 Gill Street NP and building report. 23 January 1947. 2pp.
12. Building plan report and plan. Temporary Conveniences (Men’s) for Burch and Co. Ltd Gill Street. Approved 1 March 1948
13. Building plan report and plan for alterations to conveniences Burch & Co, Gill Street. 1947. 2pp.
14. Building Plan report for alterations to business. 14 April 1950. 1pp.
15. Plan. New Offices for Burch & Co. Gill St New Plymouth. Undated.
16. Plan to New Drain to Burch & Co’s Warehouse Factory, Gill St NP. Layer’s-Hopkinson & Baker Architects. Undated.