New Plymouth Borough Council Comprehensive Sewerage Scheme [plans]
1. Sheet 1. Block plan of sewerage system in the eastern section of central New Plymouth and the Oriental/Tokomaru Road subdivision. Shows location of sewer pipes and connections to buildings. Scale 3 chains to 1 inch. Drawn by C. Saxton. October 1930.
2. Sheet 7. Detail Drawings. Plan showing details of manholes, house connections, vents and bedding used in construction of the sewerage system in New Plymouth. Scale ½ inch and 1 inch to 1 foot. Drawn by W. Owen. September 1930.
3. Sheet 8. Details of Laying Steel Pipes. Plan showing detail of bridge over the Te Henui River used to support the sewer pipe. Scale ¼ inch to 1 foot. Drawn by C. Saxton. May 1930.
4. Sheet 9. Details of Laying Steel Pipes. Plan showing details of laying steel pipes and bridge to carry the sewerage pipes over the Te Henui River. Scale ¼ inch to 1 foot. Drawn by C. Saxton. 1931.
5. SHEET ?. Detail Drawings. Plan showing detail of sewer crossing over the Huatoki and Henui Rivers on existing bridges. Scale ½ inch and 1 inch to 1 foot. Drawn by W. Owen. June 1931.
Be the first to comment.