Maps of Taranaki Geology Presented by Dr. Neall at Mason Scholarship Presentation December 2002
A collection of seven maps related to geological surveys, soil and volanic hazards in Taranaki. These maps were presented to Puke Ariki by Vince Neall in 2002.
1. Reconnaissance Soil Map of Western Taranaki. Scale 1:253,440. From soil surveys by L.I. Grange and N.H. Taylor, 1933.
2. Geological Sketch Map of Portion of Taranaki Division (including small portion of Pirongia District, Auckland Land Division). Compiled and drawn by G.E. Hams and W. Bardsley, July 1911. To accompany Bulletin No. 14 New Plymouth Subdivision, Taranaki Division and Land District.
3. Volcanic Hazards of Taranaki. Scale 1:100,000. V.E. Neall and B.V. Alloway.
4. New Zealand Geological Survey, New Plymouth. Scale 1:50,000. Sheet P19, 1st edition. Published by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, 1979.
5. New Zealand Geological Survey, Egmont North. Scale 1:50,000. Sheet P20 AB, 1st edition. Published by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, 1979.
6. New Zealand Geological Survey, Egmont South and Manaia. Scale 1:50,000. Sheets P20 CD and P21, 1st edition. Published by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, 1979.
7. Soil Map of Part Eltham County, North Island, New Zealand. Scale 1:50,000. Cartographer B.H. Luey, D.S.I.R and the Department of Science and Land Information. Published by Landcare Research NZ Ltd.
Be the first to comment on this object record.