Plans of Levels of Streets in the Inglewood Borough
06 Jan 1904
Plans of levels of streets in the Inglewood Borough by engineers and surveyors Orbell & Mackay, 6 January 1904. Six pages showing the level of streets in the Inglewood Borough.
Scale: horizontal - 3 chains; vertical - 30 feet: to 1 inch (all distances in chains, all heights in feet).
1. Plans of Levels of Streets in the Inglewood Borough (P.393301). Index, references, scales and table showing heights of Permanent Level Blocks.
2. Sheet 1 (P.393302): Humphries Street, Carrington Street, Wortley Road, Junction Road.
3. Sheet 2 (P.393303): Kelly Street, Arthur Street, Brookes Street, Victoria Street.
4. Sheet 3 (P.393304). Elliot Street, James Street, Standish Street, Mountain Road, Moa Street, Richmond Street, Mountain Road.
5. Sheet 4 (P.393305). Cutfield Street, Brown Street, Franklyn Street, Crescent Terrace, Main Street.
6. Sheet 5 (P.393306). Windsor Road, Willow Street, Ivey Street, Grace Street, Raymond Road, Henrietta Street, Rose Street.