Holliday, Anne [ephemera]
A collection of ephemera relating to the artistic practice of Taranaki artist Anne Holliday. The collection includes exhibition invites, newspaper clippings, photographs, artist statements and concept drawings.
The collection of ephemera was donated by Anne after she was approached as a part of the established Puke Ariki collecting priority, the Taranaki Artist Ephemera project (2012-2015).
See full details
1. ‘Issued with skirting’ 1994:
- Photocopy. ‘A decade of democracy 1994-2004.’ From the permanent collection of the South African National Gallery, exhibited by Emma Bedford. 2pp.
- Email. Artist statement. 3 November 2001. 1pp.
- Photocopy. Concept page. 1pp.
2. ‘The Mental Hospital’:
- Newspaper clipping. ‘The final cut for exhibition’, Midweek, 31 August 2005.
- Photocopy [colour]. Three photographs of artwork. 1pp.
- Photocopy. Notes on artwork. 1pp.
3. Newspaper clipping [colour photocopy]. 'Art of Darkness', Taranaki Daily News, 25 June 2005 (Anne’s name has been changed to Amba – her dog in South Africa’s name). Photograph (relates to article). ‘The Hangman with nothing to say’ 2005.
4. Newspaper clipping. ‘Online gallery helps artist shine’, Taranaki Daily News, 7 August 2006.
5. Certificate. Taranaki Society of Arts (Inc.), Miniature and Small Paintings Awards. First prize for category small-opaque media. 13 October 2006.
6. Certificate. Taranaki Society of Arts (Inc.), Miniature and Small Paintings Awards. Second prize for work “Night Light”. 12 October 2007.
7. Invitation. Life Is An Everyday Thing, Paintings by Anne Holliday and Paul Hutchinson. Real Tart Gallery, 3 April 2010.
8. Newspaper clipping. ‘A Contrast of works’, Taranaki Daily News, 6 April 2010.
9. Newspaper clipping. ‘Artists ply wares’, Midweek, 27 June 2012.
10. Newspaper clipping. ‘Holliday wins top art award’, Taranaki Daily News, 30 October 2012.
Be the first to comment on this object record.