St Aidan's Church Hall, Frankleigh Park
Exterior view of St Aidan's Church Hall, Parish of St Mary, Brois Street, Frankleigh Park, New Plymouth. A sign mounted on the front of the hall reads: "St. Aidan's Church Hall / of the Parish of St Mary / (Anglican)" and lists service and communion times. The hall was dedicated by the Vicar-General, Archdeacon Gavin, on 31 May 1958.
Be the first to comment.