St Michael's Anglican Church, New Plymouth
Exterior view of St Michael's (also known as St Michaels & All Angels) Anglican Church, Upjohn Street, Welbourn, New Plymouth. St Michael's was dedicated on 27 September 1951. The church was the old chapel at Te Henui cemetery, which was purchased from the New Plymouth City Council. It was transported to a site donated in 1927 by A. E. Washer at the corner of Upjohn and Bideford Streets.
See full details