Untitled [234 Devon Street, New Plymouth]
View of a two-storied house once located at 234 Devon Street East and 236 Courtenay Street, New Plymouth. The house is white with green window frames and detailing. The house is situated amidst a large garden. A lawn dominates the foregound. There is a large tree planted at the edge of the lawn, in front of the house. A wheelbarrow sits on the lawn on the left. The house was built for Dr David Wylie in 1910. From 1927 to 1950 it was the home of Monica and Rex Brewster. It was demolished some time in the 1970s.
See full details