St Joseph's Church, New Plymouth
View from a high vantage point onto the St Joseph's Parish property, Powderham Street, New Plymouth. The property includes the presbytery (or rectory), St Joseph's Church, the convent (partially obscured) and Rolland Hall. The church building pictured is the third St Joseph's Church, which was opened in 1898 . It was demolished to make way for the current church at 106 Powderham Street in 1968.
See full details