New Plymouth Waste Water Treatment Plant; David Lean
The collection includes notes, publications and reports compiled by David Lean relating to the issues raised regarding the New Plymouth Waste Water Treatment Plant. Also included are newspaper clippings and correspondence.
- Two Waste Water Disposal Schemes for New Plymouth Incorporating Land Based Treatment Plants. Prepared for the City of New Plymouth by The Taranaki Green Sea Action Group, Ken Holyoake and Trevor John, September 1980.
- A Study of the Effect of the Proposed New Plymouth Ocean Outfall. Prepared for The Taranaki Green Sea Action Group, Kerry Wood, 1979.
- The New Plymouth Wastewater Treatment Plant, New Plymouth District Council, 1990.
- New Plymouth Carrousel Plant, presented to New Zealand Water Supply and Disposal Association, John R Fitzmaurice, August 1984.
- Newspaper supplement. What is Watsewater? Published by The Joint Wastewater Committee of the New Plymouth City Council and the Taranaki County Council, April 1980.
- Speech notes. David Lean, opening of the New Plymouth Waste Water Treatment Plant.
- Invitation, opening New Plymouth Waste Water Treatment Plant, 2pm 17 November 1984.
- Information brochure, New Plymouth Waste Water Treatment Plant.
- Study of Wind Effect on the Raw Sewage Discharge, Len Hannan.
- ‘The Technical Society and Public Confidence’, by Dr E A Hasen for The Taranaki Clean Sea Action Group, March 1981.
- Photocopied Newspaper clipping. ‘Sewerage Saga’, Daily News 3 October 1984.
- New Plymouth City Council, Trade Wastes Bylaws, Steven Fitzmaurice and Partners (Consulting Civil and Public Health Engineers), 5 April 1983.
- Rough notes by David Lean.
Be the first to comment.