Koru Monastery site; research compiled by Bernard Raymond Payne
Research of the Koru Monastery site and Koru district compiled by Bernard Raymond Payne for the Oakura School Jubilee 1991.
See full details
- 'An Old Okato Settler Recalls Koru Massacre', and joined 'Koru Monastery'. Undated.
- Small. 'Koru Pa was gifted...' Undated.
- 'Te Koru Pa Historic Reserve Tree Felling'. Undated.
- Photocopy. 'The Monastery at Koru'. Undated.
- 'New plaque marks monastery site'. 15 October 1997.
- Photocopy. 'Survived to face the indignity of demolition'. Undated.
- 'Of New St Josephs Church'. 30 August 1969, The Daily News.
- 'Pioneering not easy for those who were 'different'. 18 December 1988, The Sunday Express.
- 'Move to lift Pa Status; Te Koru once a Maori 'Citadel''. 4 December 1985, The Daily News.
- 'Trees to be removed from Koru Pa'. Undated.
- Photocopy. 'Koru School'.
- Photocopy. 'Koru Monastery' by Pat George, 1982. 5pp.
- Photocopy. 'The Koru Monastery'. Author and date unknown. 2pp.
- Programme. Koru Monastery Site, Plaque Unveiling. 18 October 1997.
- Invitation. Koru Monastery Site Plaque Unveiling 10am 18 October 1997, Koru Road.
- Photocopy. 'Brief Histories of the Three Schools; Koru'. Author and date unknown.
- Photocopy. 'The Good Old Days' by Bernard Payne. Undated.
- Correspondence. To Mrs Turner from Rev. M Mulcahy archivist to the Marist Order of NZ. 5 February 1981. 5pp.
- Photocopy. Plan of monastery [?].
- Plan. Koru Township.