An ornately decorated silver candlestick with a single stem and a solid base. The stem and base are decorated with a single leaf motif. The candlestick has a detachable lip piece ornamented with draping leaves. The candlestick is stamped "1221" on the lip which is visible when the lip piece is removed and it features the makers mark "E & Co."
See full details
Belonged to Dr Peter Wilson and Helen Wilson. Dr Wilson was the surgeon at the New Plymouth Colonial Hospital from 1849 to 1863. These objects were passed down through the family.
Be the first to comment on this object record.