A collection of papers belonging to Edward Whittaker, carrier at Okoki and later farmer of Rifle Range Farm, Frankley Park, New Plymouth.
1. Character reference for Edward Whittaker by C H Lowe, Clifton County Council, 9 October 1941.
2. Letter of farewell to Edward Whittaker, Okoke, from Alex Hunter, Clifton County Council, 19 November 1943.
3. License for petrol 24 February 1944.
4. Special license for petrol E Whittaker, 12 August 1949.
5. Covering letter advising E Whittaker of credit to his account for sale of Rifle Range Farm. 8 November 1948.
6. Statement of account from Hughes, Hughes and Clarke regarding sale of Rifle Range Farm 2 November 1948.
7. Photo. Aerial view of New Plymouth. Whites Aviation, 1943.
8. Photocopy of item 7, with the a circle drawn identifying the location of Rifle Range Farm.
9. Sales Journal - business records of Edward Whittaker, carrier in the Okoke District. Lists account holders and itemises deliveries. December 1937 - July 1941.