Bell Block Co-Operative Dairy Factory Company Limited
Records relating to the Bell Block Co-Operative Dairy Factory Company Limited, collected by Thomas French - one of the original shareholders of the Company. Records include photographs, a speech written by French for the jubilee of the Company, menu and toast lists for jubilee and opening celebrations and information relating to Queen Elizabeth II 1954 visit to the Factory.
- Four A4 reproduced photographs, two original photographs and a negative of the dairy factory c. 1892.
Photo 1 - shareholders on the Bell Bock Dairy Factory. Thomas French is seated on the left.
Photo 2 - Thomas French meeting Queen Elizabeth II.
Photo 3 - Thomas French meeting Queen Elizabeth II.
Photo 4 - early photo of the Bell Block Dairy Factory, undated.
Photo's 5 and 6 - bearded Thomas French at a Bell Block Dairy Factory event, possibly Jubilee celebration.
- Letter from John W. Warren, architect, regarding the development of the dairy factory, dated 6 September 1899.
- Toast list and menu for official opening of the new factory 26 November 1921.
- Invitations to jubilee celebrations 1946.
- Jubilee celebrations toast list 22 April 1947.
- Handwritten and typed (two copies, one typed by type writer one word processed) speech notes for a speech given by Thomas French for the jubilee function 22 April 1947.
- Ticket to the lawn of the factory for the Royal Visit 9 January 1954.
- 75th Jubilee dinner toast list 9 July 1971.