Olsson swamp excavation, epa, Waitara
Taken during Olsson swamp excavation, Waitara. Four women standing outside a caravan. They are flanking three epa which are leaning against the caravan. The left and middle epa were both found in 1919 in Olsson swamp (then the property of Ayton) by Mr. W. Crow. The epa on the right was found in either 1953 or 1954 on the property of Mr. Ian Barnitt, Richmond Street, Waitara. All three epa are part of the Puke Ariki collection.
Primary Prod Period
Be the first to comment.