Exterior view of 'Plas Mawr', New Plymouth
Exterior view of 'Plas Mawr' [translated variously as 'great hall' or 'large manor house' in Welsh], 26 Standish Street, New Plymouth. Bare branches are visible in the foreground. 'Plas Mawr' was built for Charles Hayward Burgess, Mayor of New Plymouth from 1915 to 1919, and his wife Ann and was completed in 1913.
See full details
Be the first to comment on this object record.