An ornately carved and blackened coconut mounted on silver stand. The top portion of the coconut forms a lid with a wooden knob on top. " E.H." is (?) impressed under the stand.
See full details
This ornament was given to Peter Wilson by officers of the West Indian station in 1813, where Wilson had been serving as a surgeon in the British Navy.
Be the first to comment on this object record.