"Moturoa Wharf: West: Titoki, East: Rarawa (Black & white funnel) (inner) and Kaikoura (four masts) (outer). Newton King Wharf: Waihora."
Half plate glass negative looking east toward New Plymouth with the harbour in the foreground. The ships moored at the Moturoa Wharf are hidden by long buildings erected along the wharf, though their tops can be seen. The Newton King Wharf also has a ship docked on it. The bottom left hand corner shows water lapping up on the beach and the borough of New Plymouth is in the background. 1924
Be the first to comment.