"Port of New Plymouth N.Z."
Aerial view of New Plymouth Harbour with four ships docked and several small boats to the upper right of the wharves. The M.V. "Port Wyndham" at the Moturoa Wharf, at the Newton King Wharf the S.S. "Ceramic" on the outer west side, the S.S. "Titanbank" on the inner west side, and the M.V. "Kaipara" on the east side. 1949
Be the first to comment.