Tutahi Church, Nukumaru
Exterior view of Tutahi Church, Nukumaru. Graves/memorial stones are visible in the grounds of the church. The name "Tutahi" is hung above the church door. Tutahi Church is reputed to be built on the site of Tauranga Ika pa, which was abandoned by Titokowaru on the eve of battle in February 1869.
Be the first to comment.