Kahui Road Creamery
Kahui Road Creamery with man pictured on horse in front of creamery building. He holds an object under one arm. Another man is visible standing in the opening in the side of the building. There is a dog to the left side of him. This was the first factory on the Upper Kahui Road on the same site as the present factory. It was built by Jacob Rothery about 1895. The creamery later became part of the Crown Dairy Company.
Be the first to comment.