New Plymouth Sash and Door Factory Ltd
The company was formed in October 1882 to acquire a timber yard and factory in Gill Street, New Plymouth and carry on business as timber merchants, sawmill proprietors and timber growers. The company also traded as builders and contractors and dealt in building materials until it was dissolved in March 1984.
A certificate of membership to the New Zealand Timber Merchants Federation. 9 November 1955
See full details