"Memorial erected on Marsland Hill New Plymouth N.Z. to the memory of the Imperial & Colonial Forces that fell in action or died during the Maori Wars. Unveiled by his Excellency Lord Plunket Governor May 7th 1909"
View of the memorial erected in memory of the Imperial and Colonial forces that fell in action or died in the Maori Wars. WF Gordon (Hon Secretary), W Parkinson (Contractor) and E Dockrill (Hon Treasurer) pictured standing to the left side of the memorial. The inscription is written in WF Gordon's' handwriting.
Primary Prod Period
Be the first to comment.