Board of School Commissioners (Taranaki)
The Board Of School Commissioners for the provincial district of Taranaki, was constituted in 1887. It acted as custodian for the education reserves in the whole of the provincial district. The Board ceased to exist in March 1911 when the administration of educational reserves was transferred to the Taranaki Land Board.
Two commercial diaries 1909 and 1911 used to journal entries concerning transfers of rents and leases.
Commercial diary. 1909
Commercial diary. 1911
Be the first to comment on this object record.