10 results. Displaying results 1 - 10.
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers
- P. F. Burrows Ltd
- Buchanan, John
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 20
- Carrington, Frederic Alonzo 13
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker 4
- McLeod & Slade Ltd 4
- Government Printer 4
- Taranaki Herald 2
- Shell New Zealand 2
- Subject War Remove filter War
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject New Zealand Wars Remove filter New Zealand Wars
- Maker Buchanan, John Remove filter Buchanan, John
- Subject Pa and marae Remove filter Pa and marae
- Subject Cartographic materials Remove filter Cartographic materials
- Subject Second Taranaki War Remove filter Second Taranaki War
- Maker Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers Remove filter Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers
- Maker P. F. Burrows Ltd Remove filter P. F. Burrows Ltd
- Subject Advertising Remove filter Advertising
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
A large format manuscript map mounted on linen. Includes the survey blocks of Tataraimaka, New Plymouth, Fistzroy, Omata, Grey, Hua and Bell and shows the Wesleyan Mission Station, Hospital and Barretts Reserve also native reserves.
A poster for the sale of fourteen town lots, Ranfurly Terrace and Lemon Street New Plymouth. The auctioned was conducted on 8 September 1898 by auctioneer William Courtney. Lithographed by Joseph Hooker as a supplement to the Taranaki Herald and Budget.
A poster for the sale of dairy farms from 13 subdivisions in the Moa District. The auctioned was conducted on 13 May 1899 by Newton King. Lithographed by Joseph Hooker as a supplement to the Taranaki Herald and Budget, 15 April 1899.
Land sale poster for nine building sites on Devon Street and Darnell Street, Fitzroy. Sale held by L.A. Nolan, 17 April 1931. Includes a plan showing the sites.
Land sale poster for allotments between St Aubyn Street, Egmont Street, Rangi Street and Queen Street (Mt. Eliot Reserve). Sale held by Webster Bros on behalf of the New Plymouth Borough Council, 2 February 1927. Also showing plan of subdivision of part of Mt Eliot Reserve and a locality plan.
Land sale poster for allotments om Pretoria Terrace and Roberts Terrace. Sale held by W. Courtney, 4 June c.1901. Includes a plan showing the allotments on Molesworth Street, Gill Street and Hobson Street.
Land sale poster for 35 allotments on Carrington Road, Vogeltown. Sale held by Callaghan & Co. Includes a plan showing the allotments and a locality plan of the area.
Land sale poster for 14 lots of subdivided land in Mt Eliot Reserve New Plymouth. Auction held by Webster Bros for the New Plymouth Borough Council on 2 February 1927. Includes a plan showing the sections and a locality plan for the area.
Map titled 'The "Sap" Huirangi Dist approaching maori position at Te Arei 1860-61', showing the site of 'The Sap'. The site was dug by soldiers under the command of General Pratt along the ridge towards Te Arei in 1861. Map includes the course of the Waitara River and some topographical features. Unknown scale.
Plan of the Tauranga-ika Pa [Waitotara District] which was abandoned by Titokowaru when attacked by the Colonial Force under Colonel Whitmore, Feb. 3 1869. Scale: 3 feet to 1 inch. Size: 42cm x 57cm.