3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Buchanan, John
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 20
- Carrington, Frederic Alonzo 13
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers 4
- Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker 4
- McLeod & Slade Ltd 4
- Government Printer 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- Taranaki Herald 2
- Shell New Zealand 2
- Subject War Remove filter War
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject New Zealand Wars Remove filter New Zealand Wars
- Maker Buchanan, John Remove filter Buchanan, John
- Subject Pa and marae Remove filter Pa and marae
- Subject Cartographic materials Remove filter Cartographic materials
- Subject Māori Remove filter Māori
A large format manuscript map mounted on linen. Includes the survey blocks of Tataraimaka, New Plymouth, Fistzroy, Omata, Grey, Hua and Bell and shows the Wesleyan Mission Station, Hospital and Barretts Reserve also native reserves.
Map titled 'The "Sap" Huirangi Dist approaching maori position at Te Arei 1860-61', showing the site of 'The Sap'. The site was dug by soldiers under the command of General Pratt along the ridge towards Te Arei in 1861. Map includes the course of the Waitara River and some topographical features. Unknown scale.
Plan of the Tauranga-ika Pa [Waitotara District] which was abandoned by Titokowaru when attacked by the Colonial Force under Colonel Whitmore, Feb. 3 1869. Scale: 3 feet to 1 inch. Size: 42cm x 57cm.