5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Taranaki Daily News
- McLeod & Slade Ltd
- Allen (Chief Surveyor, New Plymouth) Colin
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 10
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers 4
- Government Printer 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- Taranaki Herald 2
- Courtney, William 1
- Budget and Taranaki Weekly Herald 1
- Subject Topographical Remove filter Topographical
- Subject Land sales Remove filter Land sales
- Subject Advertising Remove filter Advertising
- Maker Allen (Chief Surveyor, New Plymouth) Colin Remove filter Allen (Chief Surveyor, New Plymouth) Colin
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Maker Taranaki Daily News Remove filter Taranaki Daily News
- Maker McLeod & Slade Ltd Remove filter McLeod & Slade Ltd
Land sale poster for sections on Carrington Road, Vogeltown. Sale held by Callaghan & Co. Undated.
Land sale poster for allotments in the Sunrise Estate, Vogeltown. Sale held by L.A. Nolan & Co., 27 November 1912. Includes a plan showing the allotments in the Sunrise Estate.
Land sale poster "Plan of Marutahu Estate (Extension No 3) Being Subdivision of Part Section 21 Fitzroy District (D.P. 5166) 21 Choice Freehold Building Sites". Sale facilitated by Standish, Anderson & Brokenshire, solicitors of the owner. Includes a plan of the Marutahu Estate.
Land sale poster for 64 commercial or residential sections located on Main South Road, New Plymouth (between the city centre and the port). Sale held by vendors Newton King, Gilmour & Clarke, F.P. Corkill, H.W. Whitcombe, R.F. Cornwall, Medley & Rundle and L.A. Noland &Co. Includes a plan showing the sections for sale. Undated.
Land sale poster "Plan of Glenavon Extension No. 1, 100 Choice Building Sites". Sale held by L.A. Nolan & Co. on behalf of James Kibby, 18 March 1925. Includes a plan showing the allotments for auction in Glenavon.