7 results. Displaying results 1 - 7.
- McLeod & Slade Ltd
- Taranaki Herald
- Budget and Taranaki Weekly Herald
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 20
- Carrington, Frederic Alonzo 13
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers 4
- Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker 4
- Government Printer 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- Shell New Zealand 2
- Subject Poster Remove filter Poster
- Maker McLeod & Slade Ltd Remove filter McLeod & Slade Ltd
- Maker Budget and Taranaki Weekly Herald Remove filter Budget and Taranaki Weekly Herald
- Subject Cartographic materials Remove filter Cartographic materials
- Subject Maps Remove filter Maps
- Maker Taranaki Herald Remove filter Taranaki Herald
Land sale poster for sections at Moturoa, dated 26 February 1904.
Land sale poster for the Ahuroa Ahuroa Estate, Moturoa. Sale held by Callaghan & Co., c. 1901. Includes a locality plan of the area.
Land sale poster for allotments in the Sunrise Estate, Vogeltown. Sale held by L.A. Nolan & Co., 27 November 1912. Includes a plan showing the allotments in the Sunrise Estate.
Land sale poster "Plan of Marutahu Estate (Extension No 3) Being Subdivision of Part Section 21 Fitzroy District (D.P. 5166) 21 Choice Freehold Building Sites". Sale facilitated by Standish, Anderson & Brokenshire, solicitors of the owner. Includes a plan of the Marutahu Estate.
Land sale poster for allotments in the Tukapa Township. Sale held by the New Plymouth Land Agents on behalf of T.O. Kelly. Includes a locality plan of the area.
Land sale poster for 64 commercial or residential sections located on Main South Road, New Plymouth (between the city centre and the port). Sale held by vendors Newton King, Gilmour & Clarke, F.P. Corkill, H.W. Whitcombe, R.F. Cornwall, Medley & Rundle and L.A. Noland &Co. Includes a plan showing the sections for sale. Undated.
Land sale poster "Plan of Glenavon Extension No. 1, 100 Choice Building Sites". Sale held by L.A. Nolan & Co. on behalf of James Kibby, 18 March 1925. Includes a plan showing the allotments for auction in Glenavon.