4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers
- Allen (Chief Surveyor, New Plymouth) Colin
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 10
- McLeod & Slade Ltd 4
- Government Printer 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- Taranaki Herald 2
- Courtney, William 1
- Taranaki Daily News 1
- Budget and Taranaki Weekly Herald 1
- Subject Poster Remove filter Poster
- Subject Topographical Remove filter Topographical
- Subject Land sales Remove filter Land sales
- Maker Allen (Chief Surveyor, New Plymouth) Colin Remove filter Allen (Chief Surveyor, New Plymouth) Colin
- Maker Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers Remove filter Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers
A poster for the sale of fourteen town lots, Ranfurly Terrace and Lemon Street New Plymouth. The auctioned was conducted on 8 September 1898 by auctioneer William Courtney. Lithographed by Joseph Hooker as a supplement to the Taranaki Herald and Budget.
A poster for the sale of dairy farms from 13 subdivisions in the Moa District. The auctioned was conducted on 13 May 1899 by Newton King. Lithographed by Joseph Hooker as a supplement to the Taranaki Herald and Budget, 15 April 1899.
Land sale poster for allotments om Pretoria Terrace and Roberts Terrace. Sale held by W. Courtney, 4 June c.1901. Includes a plan showing the allotments on Molesworth Street, Gill Street and Hobson Street.
Land sale poster for 35 allotments on Carrington Road, Vogeltown. Sale held by Callaghan & Co. Includes a plan showing the allotments and a locality plan of the area.