6 results. Displaying results 1 - 6.
- McLeod & Slade Ltd
- Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 9
- Government Printer 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers 2
- Taranaki Herald 2
- Allen (Chief Surveyor, New Plymouth) Colin 1
- Taranaki Daily News 1
- Subject Poster Remove filter Poster
- Subject Cadastral Remove filter Cadastral
- Maker McLeod & Slade Ltd Remove filter McLeod & Slade Ltd
- Maker Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker Remove filter Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker
Digital copy of a map drawn by Octavious Carrington Surveyor showing the land claims from Ngamotu to north of the Waitara River c.1845. Published in the British Parliamentary Papers 1846.
Negative photocopy taken from a Lands and Survey Aperture Card R 84 of the names of people allocated sections within the township. Octavius Carrington. 1871
Land sale poster for allotments in the Sunrise Estate, Vogeltown. Sale held by L.A. Nolan & Co., 27 November 1912. Includes a plan showing the allotments in the Sunrise Estate.
Land sale poster "Plan of Marutahu Estate (Extension No 3) Being Subdivision of Part Section 21 Fitzroy District (D.P. 5166) 21 Choice Freehold Building Sites". Sale facilitated by Standish, Anderson & Brokenshire, solicitors of the owner. Includes a plan of the Marutahu Estate.
Land sale poster for 64 commercial or residential sections located on Main South Road, New Plymouth (between the city centre and the port). Sale held by vendors Newton King, Gilmour & Clarke, F.P. Corkill, H.W. Whitcombe, R.F. Cornwall, Medley & Rundle and L.A. Noland &Co. Includes a plan showing the sections for sale. Undated.
Land sale poster "Plan of Glenavon Extension No. 1, 100 Choice Building Sites". Sale held by L.A. Nolan & Co. on behalf of James Kibby, 18 March 1925. Includes a plan showing the allotments for auction in Glenavon.