5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Taranaki Daily News
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 19
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- McLeod & Slade Ltd 4
- Government Printer 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker 2
- Taranaki Herald 2
- Allen (Chief Surveyor, New Plymouth) Colin 1
- Subject Cadastral Remove filter Cadastral
- Subject Topographical Remove filter Topographical
- Subject Land sales Remove filter Land sales
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Maker Taranaki Daily News Remove filter Taranaki Daily News
- Maker Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers Remove filter Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers
A poster for the sale of fourteen town lots, Ranfurly Terrace and Lemon Street New Plymouth. The auctioned was conducted on 8 September 1898 by auctioneer William Courtney. Lithographed by Joseph Hooker as a supplement to the Taranaki Herald and Budget.
A poster for the sale of dairy farms from 13 subdivisions in the Moa District. The auctioned was conducted on 13 May 1899 by Newton King. Lithographed by Joseph Hooker as a supplement to the Taranaki Herald and Budget, 15 April 1899.
Land sale poster for sections on Carrington Road, Vogeltown. Sale held by Callaghan & Co. Undated.
Land sale poster for allotments om Pretoria Terrace and Roberts Terrace. Sale held by W. Courtney, 4 June c.1901. Includes a plan showing the allotments on Molesworth Street, Gill Street and Hobson Street.
Land sale poster for 35 allotments on Carrington Road, Vogeltown. Sale held by Callaghan & Co. Includes a plan showing the allotments and a locality plan of the area.