5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- P. F. Burrows Ltd
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers
- Allen (Chief Surveyor, New Plymouth) Colin
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 10
- McLeod & Slade Ltd 4
- Government Printer 4
- Taranaki Herald 2
- Taranaki Daily News 1
- Budget and Taranaki Weekly Herald 1
- Whitcombe & Tombs Limited 1
- Subject Poster Remove filter Poster
- Subject Topographical Remove filter Topographical
- Subject Advertising Remove filter Advertising
- Maker Allen (Chief Surveyor, New Plymouth) Colin Remove filter Allen (Chief Surveyor, New Plymouth) Colin
- Maker P. F. Burrows Ltd Remove filter P. F. Burrows Ltd
- Maker Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers Remove filter Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers
Land sale poster for nine building sites on Devon Street and Darnell Street, Fitzroy. Sale held by L.A. Nolan, 17 April 1931. Includes a plan showing the sites.
Land sale poster for allotments between St Aubyn Street, Egmont Street, Rangi Street and Queen Street (Mt. Eliot Reserve). Sale held by Webster Bros on behalf of the New Plymouth Borough Council, 2 February 1927. Also showing plan of subdivision of part of Mt Eliot Reserve and a locality plan.
Land sale poster for allotments om Pretoria Terrace and Roberts Terrace. Sale held by W. Courtney, 4 June c.1901. Includes a plan showing the allotments on Molesworth Street, Gill Street and Hobson Street.
Land sale poster for 35 allotments on Carrington Road, Vogeltown. Sale held by Callaghan & Co. Includes a plan showing the allotments and a locality plan of the area.
Land sale poster for 14 lots of subdivided land in Mt Eliot Reserve New Plymouth. Auction held by Webster Bros for the New Plymouth Borough Council on 2 February 1927. Includes a plan showing the sections and a locality plan for the area.