3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Subject Dairy Remove filter Dairy
- Subject Infrastructure Remove filter Infrastructure
- Subject Pigs and piggeries Remove filter Pigs and piggeries
- Department Dairy Industry Remove filter Dairy Industry
- Subject Retail Remove filter Retail
- Subject Industry Remove filter Industry
- Department Textiles Remove filter Textiles
A brass milk skimmer with long handle and a broad pan with holes in it.
A metal milk skimmer with a long handle and a round shallow brass bowl with numerous holes in it.
A white leather apron lined edged in pale green with three pale green rosettes and brass twisted metal 'rope' decorations. The belt has an S-shaped hook in the form of a snake. The apron was held in a brown leather pouch with a flap and a hinged clasp. " Bro A R STRANG / ERMINE LODGE No.2851 / LINCOLN " is marked on the front of the pouch. The pouch also contains a certificate relating to Alexander Strang and two small masonic publications.