3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Subject Dairy Remove filter Dairy
- Subject Infrastructure Remove filter Infrastructure
- Subject Pigs and piggeries Remove filter Pigs and piggeries
- Department Dairy Industry Remove filter Dairy Industry
- Subject Retail Remove filter Retail
- Subject Industry Remove filter Industry
- Department Other Remove filter Other
A brass milk skimmer with long handle and a broad pan with holes in it.
A metal milk skimmer with a long handle and a round shallow brass bowl with numerous holes in it.
A wooden plaque shaped like a shield with a brass light switch mounted on it. "Presented by the/MAYORESS OF NEW PLYMOUTH/ON THE OCCASION OF THE/ INAUGURATION OF THE ELECTRIC LIGHTING/OF THE TOWN Jan 1906/By the Brush Electrical Engineering Co Ltd" is inscribed on a metal plate which is screwed onto the plaque. Two metal rings are attached to the reverse with a strand of white cord tied to them.