4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Maker Stolte, Lex Remove filter Stolte, Lex
- Department Ornithology Remove filter Ornithology
- Subject Public places Remove filter Public places
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Subject Native Remove filter Native
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Red leather album with gold embossed title: "Ferns of N Z, Whangamomona 17/4/10". Arranged ferns and moss have been glued onto card pages with pink interleaves. Of the 19 arrangements, only five include labels.
A wandering albatross (toroa) specimen mounted loosely on a plain piece of board.