3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Public places Remove filter Public places
- Subject Animals Remove filter Animals
- Subject Beaches and foreshore Remove filter Beaches and foreshore
- Subject Visual arts Remove filter Visual arts
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Maker Stolte, Lex Remove filter Stolte, Lex
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
A wandering albatross (toroa) specimen mounted loosely on a plain piece of board.