2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Department Ornithology Remove filter Ornithology
- Subject Public places Remove filter Public places
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Subject Beaches and foreshore Remove filter Beaches and foreshore
- Maker Lee, Richard Remove filter Lee, Richard
- Maker Stolte, Lex Remove filter Stolte, Lex
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.
A wandering albatross (toroa) specimen mounted loosely on a plain piece of board.