1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Department Ornithology Remove filter Ornithology
- Subject Public places Remove filter Public places
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Subject Animals Remove filter Animals
- Subject Beaches and foreshore Remove filter Beaches and foreshore
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.