3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Subject Geology Remove filter Geology
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Subject Agriculture Remove filter Agriculture
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Department Ethnology Remove filter Ethnology
- Subject Fossilisation Remove filter Fossilisation
- Subject Hunting and fishing Remove filter Hunting and fishing
Three unmodified mottled cowrie shells.
A Mineral Specimens of New Zealand box set which contains 96 small mounted samples of rocks and minerals, each which are named with a printed label. Many of these labels also include location information. The box is rectangular with a hinged lid and is covered with an embossed gold coloured paper. The hinged lid is lined and fitted with a label on the top and underside which features a hei tiki design. " MINERAL SPECIMENS / OF / NEW ZEALAND " is marked on the label along with fern and kowhaiwhai type patterns. " SET X1 / CARNEGIE " 96 PIECES " is marked on a paper label stuck to the underside of the lid.
A taxidermied boar's head mounted on wooden toilet seat lid. The boar has a light bulb in its mouth and an electric cord attached to the reverse.