2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Subject Birds Remove filter Birds
- Department Entomology Remove filter Entomology
- Department Herpetology Remove filter Herpetology
- Subject Animals Remove filter Animals
- Maker Stolte, Lex Remove filter Stolte, Lex
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.
A wandering albatross (toroa) specimen mounted loosely on a plain piece of board.