3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Subject Aquatic Remove filter Aquatic
- Subject Māori Remove filter Māori
- Subject Animals Remove filter Animals
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Maker Lee, Richard Remove filter Lee, Richard
- Maker Wade, Selena Remove filter Wade, Selena
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Maker Exotic Nature Displays Remove filter Exotic Nature Displays
Wooden fern press with one leather binding strap (the other is missing) containing 44 thick mount cards with specimens affixed and labelled and 8 loose specimens in paper fold-over folders. The press is wraped in soft foam for protection.
A Canadian beaver (Castor canadensis) mounted standing upright on a shaped piece of particle board.
A " Bird Eating " spider mounted in a wooden frame on a red felt background with legs extended. The frame is missing the glass and is covered with a clear plastic sheet secured with masking tape. The rear of the frame has a metal chain for hanging. " BIRD EATING SPIDER / South America / A PRODUCT BY / EXOTIC NATURE DISPLAYS " is written on a label on the reverse along with a picture of a black and white butterfly.