6 results. Displaying results 1 - 6.
- Subject Aquatic Remove filter Aquatic
- Department Ethnology Remove filter Ethnology
- Subject Marine Remove filter Marine
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Subject International conflicts Remove filter International conflicts
- Subject War Remove filter War
- Department Zoology Remove filter Zoology
- Subject Shooting Remove filter Shooting
A stuffed long-tailed, long-eared native bat which is mounted in a black wooden box with a glass front. The box also contains dried plants.
Pig's mandible - all teeth still present. Two tusks on the left hand side - one on the right. Tusks 5.5cm and 4.5 long. In good condition.
Pig mandible - previously painted with gold coloured paint but this has chipped off. One tusk almost circular, has grown into the mandible and is visible from the inside. Other tusk is worn away.
Three unmodified 'cat's eye' shells. " Guadalcanal 1943. Turned up when the American Engineers were forming the road with their Bull-dozers" is written on an accompanying label.
Left and right mandibles of a kurī (Polynesian dog). Two incisors are missing. The mandibles are attached to an uncatalogued kurī cranium.
Three unmodified mottled cowrie shells.