5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Subject Aquatic Remove filter Aquatic
- Department Ethnology Remove filter Ethnology
- Subject Marine Remove filter Marine
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Subject International conflicts Remove filter International conflicts
- Subject War Remove filter War
- Department Zoology Remove filter Zoology
- Department Geology Remove filter Geology
A stuffed long-tailed, long-eared native bat which is mounted in a black wooden box with a glass front. The box also contains dried plants.
Three unmodified 'cat's eye' shells. " Guadalcanal 1943. Turned up when the American Engineers were forming the road with their Bull-dozers" is written on an accompanying label.
Left and right mandibles of a kurī (Polynesian dog). Two incisors are missing. The mandibles are attached to an uncatalogued kurī cranium.
Three unmodified mottled cowrie shells.
A vinctifer comptoni fish fossil that has been mounted on plaster and presented in a wooden frame.