6 results. Displaying results 1 - 6.
- Department Zoology Remove filter Zoology
- Subject Dogs Remove filter Dogs
- Subject Medicine Remove filter Medicine
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Subject Natural science Remove filter Natural science
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Subject Native plants Remove filter Native plants
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Red leather album with gold embossed title: "Ferns of N Z, Whangamomona 17/4/10". Arranged ferns and moss have been glued onto card pages with pink interleaves. Of the 19 arrangements, only five include labels.
A stuffed long-tailed, long-eared native bat which is mounted in a black wooden box with a glass front. The box also contains dried plants.
Left and right mandibles of a kurī (Polynesian dog). Two incisors are missing. The mandibles are attached to an uncatalogued kurī cranium.
A small egg-shaped bezoar. A small section of the outer layer missing from middle.
Wooden fern press with one leather binding strap (the other is missing) containing 44 thick mount cards with specimens affixed and labelled and 8 loose specimens in paper fold-over folders. The press is wraped in soft foam for protection.