2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Department Entomology Remove filter Entomology
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Subject Animals Remove filter Animals
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Fine arts Remove filter Fine arts
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.