2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Department Ethnology Remove filter Ethnology
- Subject International conflicts Remove filter International conflicts
- Department Entomology Remove filter Entomology
- Subject Education Remove filter Education
- Subject Novelty items Remove filter Novelty items
- Subject Geology Remove filter Geology
Three unmodified 'cat's eye' shells. " Guadalcanal 1943. Turned up when the American Engineers were forming the road with their Bull-dozers" is written on an accompanying label.
A Mineral Specimens of New Zealand box set which contains 96 small mounted samples of rocks and minerals, each which are named with a printed label. Many of these labels also include location information. The box is rectangular with a hinged lid and is covered with an embossed gold coloured paper. The hinged lid is lined and fitted with a label on the top and underside which features a hei tiki design. " MINERAL SPECIMENS / OF / NEW ZEALAND " is marked on the label along with fern and kowhaiwhai type patterns. " SET X1 / CARNEGIE " 96 PIECES " is marked on a paper label stuck to the underside of the lid.