4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Maker Stolte, Lex Remove filter Stolte, Lex
- Maker Unknown Manufacturer Remove filter Unknown Manufacturer
- Maker Wade, Selena Remove filter Wade, Selena
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.
Red leather album with gold embossed title: "Ferns of N Z, Whangamomona 17/4/10". Arranged ferns and moss have been glued onto card pages with pink interleaves. Of the 19 arrangements, only five include labels.
Light coloured (almost cane-like in appearance) piece of wood. "V"-shaped with one end curving downwards towards the base forming an upside down "U". Small bulbous knot at base of "V". Both ends have been worked. Whole piece has been polished.
Wooden fern press with one leather binding strap (the other is missing) containing 44 thick mount cards with specimens affixed and labelled and 8 loose specimens in paper fold-over folders. The press is wraped in soft foam for protection.