2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Subject Marine Remove filter Marine
- Subject Geology Remove filter Geology
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Fine arts Remove filter Fine arts
- Subject Insects Remove filter Insects
- Department Botany/Herbarium Remove filter Botany/Herbarium
Vegetable caterpillar, more commonly known as the lava of the moth Sphink convolvuli or in Māori pēpe. The larva is infected with a a parasitic fungus named Cordiceps robertsii. Catapillar is visibly thicker at one end.
An arrangement of pressed ferns presented in an ornate gilt frame.